Corrosion of CO2 transport and injection pipeline steels due to the condensation effects caused by SO2 and NO2 impurities
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 334–341, April 2015
How to Cite
Yevtushenko, O., Bettge, D., Bäßler, R. and Bohraus, S. (2015), Corrosion of CO2 transport and injection pipeline steels due to the condensation effects caused by SO2 and NO2 impurities. Materials and Corrosion, 66: 334–341. doi: 10.1002/maco.201307368
- Issue online: 2 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2013
- German Ministry of Economics and Education and Industry Partners
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!