The influence mechanism of Fe3+ on corrosion behavior of Ti6Al4V in sulfuric acid solutions
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2013
© 2015 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 251–256, March 2015
How to Cite
Wang, L., Cheng, X. Q., Gao, S. J., Li, X. G. and Zou, S. W. (2015), The influence mechanism of Fe3+ on corrosion behavior of Ti6Al4V in sulfuric acid solutions. Materials and Corrosion, 66: 251–256. doi: 10.1002/maco.201307380
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2014CB643300
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!