Type II hot corrosion: Behavior of CMSX-4 and IN738LC as a function of corrosion environment
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 188–196, February 2014
How to Cite
Sumner, J., Encinas-Oropesa, A., Simms, N. J. and Nicholls, J. R. (2014), Type II hot corrosion: Behavior of CMSX-4 and IN738LC as a function of corrosion environment. Materials and Corrosion, 65: 188–196. doi: 10.1002/maco.201307425
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2013
- ESRC, NERC, BBSRC, and STFC. Grant Numbers: GR/S86334/01, EP/F029748
- Alstom Power Ltd., Doosan Babcock, E.ON, National Physical Laboratory, Praxair Surface Technologies Ltd, QinetiQ, Rolls-Royce plc, RWE npower, Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery Ltd. and Tata Steel
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!