Effect of artificial aging conditions on corrosion resistance of a TiNi alloy
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 472–478, May 2015
How to Cite
Ionita, D., Caposi, M., Demetrescu, I., Ciuca, S. and Gherghescu, I. A. (2015), Effect of artificial aging conditions on corrosion resistance of a TiNi alloy. Materials and Corrosion, 66: 472–478. doi: 10.1002/maco.201307557
- Issue online: 22 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!