Effect of AC on corrosion behavior of X80 pipeline steel in high pH solution
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Materials and Corrosion
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 486–493, May 2015
How to Cite
Zhu, M., Du, C.-W., Li, X.-G., Liu, Z.-Y. and Wu, X.-G. (2015), Effect of AC on corrosion behavior of X80 pipeline steel in high pH solution. Materials and Corrosion, 66: 486–493. doi: 10.1002/maco.201307580
- Issue online: 22 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51131001, 51371036
- National 863 Plan Project of China. Grant Number: 2012AA040105
- State Science and Technology Support Program of China. Grant Number: 2011BAK06B01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!