Synthesis and structural study of block copolymers with a hydrophobic polyvinyl block and a hydrophilic polypeptide block: Copolymers polystyrene/poly(L-lysine) and polybutadiene/poly(L-lysine)
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2003
© 1976 Hüthig & Wepf Verlag, Basel
Die Makromolekulare Chemie
Volume 177, Issue 6, pages 1889–1893, June 1976
How to Cite
Billot, J.-P., Douy, A. and Gallot, B. (1976), Synthesis and structural study of block copolymers with a hydrophobic polyvinyl block and a hydrophilic polypeptide block: Copolymers polystyrene/poly(L-lysine) and polybutadiene/poly(L-lysine). Makromol. Chem., 177: 1889–1893. doi: 10.1002/macp.1976.021770619
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!