Part 25: cf.1.
Formaldehyde polymers, 26. Syntheses and condensations of substituted triphenoxy and triphenyl derivatives of 1,3,5-triazine†
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2003
© 1979 Hüthig & Wepf Verlag, Basel
Die Makromolekulare Chemie
Volume 180, Issue 9, pages 2123–2131, 4 September 1979
How to Cite
Ninagawa, A., Kawazoe, M. and Matsuda, H. (1979), Formaldehyde polymers, 26. Syntheses and condensations of substituted triphenoxy and triphenyl derivatives of 1,3,5-triazine. Makromol. Chem., 180: 2123–2131. doi: 10.1002/macp.1979.021800907
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!