Synthesis and properties of polyurethanes derived from diaminodianhydroalditols
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2003
© 1986 Hüthig & Wepf Verlag, Basel
Die Makromolekulare Chemie
Volume 187, Issue 12, pages 2775–2785, December 1986
How to Cite
Thiem, J. and Lüders, H. (1986), Synthesis and properties of polyurethanes derived from diaminodianhydroalditols. Makromol. Chem., 187: 2775–2785. doi: 10.1002/macp.1986.021871204
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!