Highly oxygen-permeable copoly(methacrylate/siloxane)s with perfluoroalkyl ester groups
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2003
© 1992 Hüthig & Wepf Verlag, Basel
Die Makromolekulare Chemie
Volume 193, Issue 1, pages 157–166, January 1992
How to Cite
Koßmehl, G., Fluthwedel, A. and Schäfer, H. (1992), Highly oxygen-permeable copoly(methacrylate/siloxane)s with perfluoroalkyl ester groups. Makromol. Chem., 193: 157–166. doi: 10.1002/macp.1992.021930115
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!