New polyurethanes based on diphenylmethane diisocyanate and 1,4:3,6-dianhydrosorbitol, 1. Model kinetic studies and characterization of the hard segment
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2003
© 1995 Hüthig & Wepf Verlag, Zug
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Volume 196, Issue 11, pages 3733–3751, November 1995
How to Cite
Cognet-Georjon, E., Méchin, F. and Pascault, J.-P. (1995), New polyurethanes based on diphenylmethane diisocyanate and 1,4:3,6-dianhydrosorbitol, 1. Model kinetic studies and characterization of the hard segment. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 196: 3733–3751. doi: 10.1002/macp.1995.021961125
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 1995
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!