End-group characterization of poly(methylphenylsilane) by alkali metal salts doped MALDI-TOF mass spectra
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2003
© 1996 Hüthig & Wepf Verlag, Zug
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Volume 197, Issue 9, pages 2615–2625, September 1996
How to Cite
Montaudo, G., Montaudo, M. S., Puglisi, C., Samperi, F. and Sepulchre, M. (1996), End-group characterization of poly(methylphenylsilane) by alkali metal salts doped MALDI-TOF mass spectra. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 197: 2615–2625. doi: 10.1002/macp.1996.021970901
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!