Characterization of water-soluble polymers and aqueous colloids with asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2003
© 1996 Hüthig & Wepf Verlag, Zug
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Volume 197, Issue 9, pages 2943–2959, September 1996
How to Cite
Tank, C. and Antonietti, M. (1996), Characterization of water-soluble polymers and aqueous colloids with asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 197: 2943–2959. doi: 10.1002/macp.1996.021970927
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 1996
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!