Nano-Scale Molecular Shapes of Water-Soluble Chitin Derivatives Having Monodisperse Poly(2-alkyl-2-oxazoline) Side Chains
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2003
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Volume 203, Issue 18, pages 2650–2657, December 2002
How to Cite
Aoi, K., Takasu, A., Okada, M. and Imae, T. (2002), Nano-Scale Molecular Shapes of Water-Soluble Chitin Derivatives Having Monodisperse Poly(2-alkyl-2-oxazoline) Side Chains. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 203: 2650–2657. doi: 10.1002/macp.200290040
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!