Synthesis and Ring-Opening Metathesis Polymerization (ROMP) Reactivity of endo-and exo-Norbornenylazlactone Using Ruthenium Catalysts
Article first published online: 14 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Volume 205, Issue 6, pages 824–833, April 2004
How to Cite
Lapinte, V., Brosse, J.-C. and Fontaine, L. (2004), Synthesis and Ring-Opening Metathesis Polymerization (ROMP) Reactivity of endo-and exo-Norbornenylazlactone Using Ruthenium Catalysts. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 205: 824–833. doi: 10.1002/macp.200300120
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!