Immiscible Poly(L-lactide)/Poly(ε-caprolactone) Blends: Influence of the Addition of a Poly(L-lactide)-Poly(oxyethylene) Block Copolymer on Thermal Behavior and Morphology
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Volume 205, Issue 7, pages 946–950, May 2004
How to Cite
Maglio, G., Malinconico, M., Migliozzi, A. and Groeninckx, G. (2004), Immiscible Poly(L-lactide)/Poly(ε-caprolactone) Blends: Influence of the Addition of a Poly(L-lactide)-Poly(oxyethylene) Block Copolymer on Thermal Behavior and Morphology. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 205: 946–950. doi: 10.1002/macp.200300150
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!