The publication of this article has been accelerated because of its topical or highly competitive nature.
Water-Soluble Building Blocks for Terpyridine-Containing Supramolecular Polymers: Synthesis, Complexation, and pH Stability Studies of Poly(ethylene oxide) Moieties†
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Volume 204, Issue 8, pages 1072–1078, May 2003
How to Cite
Lohmeijer, B. G. G. and Schubert, U. S. (2003), Water-Soluble Building Blocks for Terpyridine-Containing Supramolecular Polymers: Synthesis, Complexation, and pH Stability Studies of Poly(ethylene oxide) Moieties. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 204: 1072–1078. doi: 10.1002/macp.200390078
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!