Isobutene Polymerization and Copolymerization with Isoprene Initiated by [Cp*TiMe2]+ in the Presence of a Novel Type of Weakly Coordinating Counteranion
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Volume 205, Issue 11, pages 1439–1444, July 28, 2004
How to Cite
Tse, C. K. W., Kumar, K. R., Drewitt, M. J. and Baird, M. C. (2004), Isobutene Polymerization and Copolymerization with Isoprene Initiated by [Cp*TiMe2]+ in the Presence of a Novel Type of Weakly Coordinating Counteranion. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 205: 1439–1444. doi: 10.1002/macp.200400053
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!