Surface Polarity of Dimethylsiloxane-Grafted Silica Particles
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Volume 206, Issue 3, pages 364–371, February 3, 2005
How to Cite
Prause, S., Spange, S. and Barthel, H. (2005), Surface Polarity of Dimethylsiloxane-Grafted Silica Particles. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 206: 364–371. doi: 10.1002/macp.200400399
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!