Effect of [Pyridylmethanimine]/[CuI] Ratio, Ligand, Solvent and Temperature on the Activation Rate Constants in Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Volume 206, Issue 12, pages 1171–1177, June 16, 2005
How to Cite
Tang, W., Nanda, A. K. and Matyjaszewski, K. (2005), Effect of [Pyridylmethanimine]/[CuI] Ratio, Ligand, Solvent and Temperature on the Activation Rate Constants in Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 206: 1171–1177. doi: 10.1002/macp.200500058
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!