Thermal Degradation of Poly(1,3-cyclohexadiene) and its Dehydrogenated Derivatives: Influence of a Controlled Microstructure
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Volume 207, Issue 15, pages 1387–1393, August 2, 2006
How to Cite
Natori, I. and Natori, S. (2006), Thermal Degradation of Poly(1,3-cyclohexadiene) and its Dehydrogenated Derivatives: Influence of a Controlled Microstructure. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 207: 1387–1393. doi: 10.1002/macp.200600183
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!