Monolithic Media Prepared Via Electron Beam Curing for Proteins Separation and Flow-Through Catalysis
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Special Issue: Polymer Architecture
Volume 208, Issue 13, pages 1428–1436, July 3, 2007
How to Cite
Bandari, R., Knolle, W., Prager-Duschke, A., Gläsel, H.-J. and Buchmeiser, M. R. (2007), Monolithic Media Prepared Via Electron Beam Curing for Proteins Separation and Flow-Through Catalysis. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 208: 1428–1436. doi: 10.1002/macp.200600646
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2006
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft(DFG). Grant Number: BU2174/1-1
- Freistaat Sachsen
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!