Main-Chain Liquid Crystalline Polymers Based on Bis-Etherified 9,9-Dihexyl-2,7-bis(4′-hydroxy-1,1′-biphen-4-yl)fluorenes
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Special Issue: Polymer Architecture
Volume 208, Issue 13, pages 1458–1468, July 3, 2007
How to Cite
Sović, T., Kappaun, S., Koppitz, A., Zojer, E., Saf, R., Bartl, K., Fodor-Csorba, K., Vajda, A., Diele, S., Pelzl, G., Slugovc, C. and Stelzer, F. (2007), Main-Chain Liquid Crystalline Polymers Based on Bis-Etherified 9,9-Dihexyl-2,7-bis(4′-hydroxy-1,1′-biphen-4-yl)fluorenes. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 208: 1458–1468. doi: 10.1002/macp.200600657
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2006
- Austrian Science Fund (FWF). Grant Number: Project No. SFB-F903
- FWF in the framework of the Austrian Nano Initiative (Research Project Cluster 0700 – Integrated Organic Sensor and Optoelectronics Technologies. Grant Number: Research Project Nos. 0701 and 0702
- Austrian-Hungarian Foundation. Grant Number: project 63öu4
- COST action D35. Grant Number: project 13/05
- Hungarian Research Fund. Grant Number: OTKA 61075
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!