A New Synthetic Method for the Preparation of Star-Shaped Polyisobutylene with Hyperbranched Polystyrene Core
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Special Issue: Polymer Architecture
Volume 208, Issue 13, pages 1388–1393, July 3, 2007
How to Cite
Kali, G., Szesztay, M., Bodor, A. and Iván, B. (2007), A New Synthetic Method for the Preparation of Star-Shaped Polyisobutylene with Hyperbranched Polystyrene Core. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 208: 1388–1393. doi: 10.1002/macp.200700135
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2007
- Hungarian Scientific Research Fund. Grant Number: OTKA T48409
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!