Crystalline Structure and Properties of Carbon Nanofiber Composites Prepared by Melt Extrusion
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Volume 208, Issue 17, pages 1928–1936, September 5, 2007
How to Cite
Sui, G., Zhong, W.-H., Fuqua, M. A. and Ulven, C. A. (2007), Crystalline Structure and Properties of Carbon Nanofiber Composites Prepared by Melt Extrusion. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 208: 1928–1936. doi: 10.1002/macp.200700170
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2007
- NSF. Grant Number: 0506531
- DMR Instrumentation. Grant Number: 0413967
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!