Monitoring the Chemical Heterogeneity and the Crystallization Behavior of PP-g-PS Graft Copolymers Using SEC-FTIR and CRYSTAF
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Volume 209, Issue 4, pages 404–409, February 20, 2008
How to Cite
Macko, T., Schulze, U., Brüll, R., Albrecht, A., Pasch, H., Fónagy, T., Häussler, L. and Iván, B. (2008), Monitoring the Chemical Heterogeneity and the Crystallization Behavior of PP-g-PS Graft Copolymers Using SEC-FTIR and CRYSTAF. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 209: 404–409. doi: 10.1002/macp.200700398
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2007
- Hungarian Scientific Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!