Talents & Trends
Electrostatic Self-Assembly as Route to Supramolecular Structures
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Volume 209, Issue 22, pages 2295–2301, November 24, 2008
How to Cite
Gröhn, F. (2008), Electrostatic Self-Assembly as Route to Supramolecular Structures. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 209: 2295–2301. doi: 10.1002/macp.200800290
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2008
- Max Planck Society
- DFG. Grant Number: SB625
- Dechema (Max-Buchner project 2617)
- POLYMAT Graduate School of Excellence (University of Mainz), ILL
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!