Synthesis of Symmetrical Triblock Copolymers of Styrene and N-isopropylacrylamide Using Bifunctional Bis(trithiocarbonate)s as RAFT Agents
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Volume 210, Issue 7, pages 565–578, April 2, 2009
How to Cite
Bivigou-Koumba, A. M., Kristen, J., Laschewsky, A., Müller-Buschbaum, P. and Papadakis, C. M. (2009), Synthesis of Symmetrical Triblock Copolymers of Styrene and N-isopropylacrylamide Using Bifunctional Bis(trithiocarbonate)s as RAFT Agents. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 210: 565–578. doi: 10.1002/macp.200800575
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2008
- Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst DAAD
- DFG (SPP 1259 “Intelligente Hydrogele”. Grant Numbers: LA611/7, MU1487/8, PA771/4
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!