Unsaturated PA X,20 from Renewable Resources via Metathesis and Catalytic Amidation
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Volume 210, Issue 12, pages 1019–1025, June 17, 2009
How to Cite
Mutlu, H. and Meier, M. A. R. (2009), Unsaturated PA X,20 from Renewable Resources via Metathesis and Catalytic Amidation. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 210: 1019–1025. doi: 10.1002/macp.200900045
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2009
- German Federal Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection (represented by the Fachagentur Nachwachsende Rohstoffe). Grant Number: FKZ 22026905
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!