Dedicated to Helmut Ringsdorf on the occasion of his 80th birthday: to the teacher of a humanistic science
Biomimetic Principles in Polymer and Material Science†
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Special Issue: Bioinspired Macromolecular Chemistry
Volume 211, Issue 2, pages 166–170, January 19, 2010
How to Cite
Antonietti, M. and Fratzl, P. (2010), Biomimetic Principles in Polymer and Material Science. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 211: 166–170. doi: 10.1002/macp.200900515
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!