Bioinspired Macromolecular Chemistry—Paying Tribute to the Pioneering Advances of Hermann Staudinger and Helmut Ringsdorf
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Special Issue: Bioinspired Macromolecular Chemistry
Volume 211, Issue 2, pages 121–126, January 19, 2010
How to Cite
Mülhaupt, R. (2010), Bioinspired Macromolecular Chemistry—Paying Tribute to the Pioneering Advances of Hermann Staudinger and Helmut Ringsdorf. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 211: 121–126. doi: 10.1002/macp.200900569
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!