Dedicated to Prof. Dr. Walther Burchard on the occasion of his 80th birthday.
Alkynyl Ethers of Glucans: Substituent Distribution in Propargyl-, Pentynyl- and Hexynyldextrans and -amyloses and Support for Silver Nanoparticle Formation†
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Volume 211, Issue 15, pages 1648–1662, August 2, 2010
How to Cite
Tahir, M. N., Bork, C., Risberg, A., Horst, J. C., Komoß, C., Vollmer, A. and Mischnick, P. (2010), Alkynyl Ethers of Glucans: Substituent Distribution in Propargyl-, Pentynyl- and Hexynyldextrans and -amyloses and Support for Silver Nanoparticle Formation. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 211: 1648–1662. doi: 10.1002/macp.200900700
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!