Correlation Between Crystallinity and Solar-Cell Efficiency of the Low-Bandgap Polymer PDDTP
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Volume 211, Issue 15, pages 1689–1694, August 2, 2010
How to Cite
Renz, J. A., Ashraf, R. S., Erb, T., Shokhovets, S., Gobsch, G., Klemm, E. and Hoppe, H. (2010), Correlation Between Crystallinity and Solar-Cell Efficiency of the Low-Bandgap Polymer PDDTP. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 211: 1689–1694. doi: 10.1002/macp.201000066
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2010
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- Ministry of Culture Thuringia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!