Thermal Sensitivity of tert-Butyloxycarbonylmethyl-Modified Polyquats in Condensed Phase and Solubility Properties of Copolymers with N-Isopropylacrylamide
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Volume 211, Issue 15, pages 1695–1700, August 2, 2010
How to Cite
Gonsior, N., Schmitz, S. and Ritter, H. (2010), Thermal Sensitivity of tert-Butyloxycarbonylmethyl-Modified Polyquats in Condensed Phase and Solubility Properties of Copolymers with N-Isopropylacrylamide. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 211: 1695–1700. doi: 10.1002/macp.201000077
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!