Syntheses of New 3,6-Carbazole-Based Donor/Acceptor Conjugated Copolymers for Optoelectronic Device Applications
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Volume 211, Issue 18, pages 2017–2025, September 15, 2010
How to Cite
Lai, M.-H., Tsai, J.-H., Chueh, C.-C., Wang, C.-F. and Chen, W.-C. (2010), Syntheses of New 3,6-Carbazole-Based Donor/Acceptor Conjugated Copolymers for Optoelectronic Device Applications. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 211: 2017–2025. doi: 10.1002/macp.201000234
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2010
- National Science Council, Excellent Research Projects of National Taiwan University
- Ministry of Economic Affairs of Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!