Disulfide-Containing Hyperbranched Polyethylenimine Derivatives via Click Chemistry for Nonviral Gene Delivery
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Volume 212, Issue 1, pages 64–71, January 4, 2011
How to Cite
Jiang, X., Liu, J., Xu, L. and Zhuo, R. (2011), Disulfide-Containing Hyperbranched Polyethylenimine Derivatives via Click Chemistry for Nonviral Gene Delivery. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 212: 64–71. doi: 10.1002/macp.201000448
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!