Synthesis and Characterization of Polyurethane-Based Shape-Memory Polymers for Tailored Tg around Body Temperature for Medical Applications
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Volume 212, Issue 6, pages 592–602, March 15, 2011
How to Cite
Ahmad, M., Luo, J., Xu, B., Purnawali, H., King, P. J., Chalker, P. R., Fu, Y., Huang, W. and Miraftab, M. (2011), Synthesis and Characterization of Polyurethane-Based Shape-Memory Polymers for Tailored Tg around Body Temperature for Medical Applications. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 212: 592–602. doi: 10.1002/macp.201000540
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2010
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council. Grant Number: EP/F06294
- Leverhulme Trust. Grant Number: F/01431
- Royal Society for the UK/China International Joint Project
- Centre for Materials Chemistry. Grant Number: X00680PR
- Royal Academy of Engineering-Research Exchanges with China and India Awards
- Royal Society-Research Grant. Grant Number: RG090609
- Royal Society of Edinburgh and Carnegie Trust Funding
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!