Effect of Rotaxane Formation on the Photophysical, Morphological, and Adhesion Properties of Poly[2,7-(9,9-dioctylfluorene)-alt-(5,5'-bithiophene)] Main-Chain Polyrotaxanes
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Volume 212, Issue 10, pages 1022–1031, May 17, 2011
How to Cite
Farcas, A., Ghosh, I., Grigoras, V. C., Stoica, I., Peptu, C. and Nau, W. M. (2011), Effect of Rotaxane Formation on the Photophysical, Morphological, and Adhesion Properties of Poly[2,7-(9,9-dioctylfluorene)-alt-(5,5'-bithiophene)] Main-Chain Polyrotaxanes. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 212: 1022–1031. doi: 10.1002/macp.201000727
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2010
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie. Grant Number: DFG, NA 686/6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!