Efficiency Increase of Poly(ethylene terephthalate-co-isosorbide terephthalate) Synthesis using Bimetallic Catalytic Systems
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Volume 212, Issue 19, pages 2114–2120, October 4, 2011
How to Cite
Bersot, J. C., Jacquel, N., Saint-Loup, R., Fuertes, P., Rousseau, A., Pascault, J. P., Spitz, R., Fenouillot, F. and Monteil, V. (2011), Efficiency Increase of Poly(ethylene terephthalate-co-isosorbide terephthalate) Synthesis using Bimetallic Catalytic Systems. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 212: 2114–2120. doi: 10.1002/macp.201100146
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2011
- the company Roquette Frères at Lestrem in France
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!