A Simple Scheme for Grafting an Ion-Imprinted Layer onto the Surface of Poly(propylene) Fibers
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Volume 212, Issue 19, pages 2166–2172, October 4, 2011
How to Cite
Li, T., Wu, L., Chen, S., Li, H. and Xu, X. (2011), A Simple Scheme for Grafting an Ion-Imprinted Layer onto the Surface of Poly(propylene) Fibers. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 212: 2166–2172. doi: 10.1002/macp.201100195
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51074213
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 200805580007
- Science & Technology Project of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: 2010A011300015
- Science & Technology Project of Guangzhou Development District. Grant Number: 2010Q-P424
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!