Responsive Poly(acrylic acid) and Poly(N-isopropylacrylamide) Monoliths by High Internal Phase Emulsion (HIPE) Templating
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Volume 212, Issue 19, pages 2151–2158, October 4, 2011
How to Cite
Kovačič, S., Jeřabek, K. and Krajnc, P. (2011), Responsive Poly(acrylic acid) and Poly(N-isopropylacrylamide) Monoliths by High Internal Phase Emulsion (HIPE) Templating. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 212: 2151–2158. doi: 10.1002/macp.201100229
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2011
- Slovenian Research Agency and the Czech Grant Agency. Grant Number: BI-CZ/11–12–005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!