Functional Carbon Materials From Ionic Liquid Precursors
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Special Issue: Carbon Materials with a Kick!
Volume 213, Issue 10-11, pages 1132–1145, June 14, 2012
How to Cite
Paraknowitsch, J. P. and Thomas, A. (2012), Functional Carbon Materials From Ionic Liquid Precursors. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 213: 1132–1145. doi: 10.1002/macp.201100573
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!