A Versatile Polymer Co-Network with Broadened Glass Transition Showing Adjustable Multiple-Shape Memory Effect
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Volume 213, Issue 21, pages 2246–2252, November 14, 2012
How to Cite
Li, J., Liu, T., Pan, Y., Xia, S., Zheng, Z., Ding, X. and Peng, Y. (2012), A Versatile Polymer Co-Network with Broadened Glass Transition Showing Adjustable Multiple-Shape Memory Effect. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 213: 2246–2252. doi: 10.1002/macp.201200231
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!