Functionalized Nanoporous Thin Films From Blends of Block Copolymers and Homopolymers Interacting via Hydrogen Bonding
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Volume 213, Issue 19, pages 2075–2080, October 15, 2012
How to Cite
Gamys, C. G., Vlad, A., Bertrand, O. and Gohy, J.-F. (2012), Functionalized Nanoporous Thin Films From Blends of Block Copolymers and Homopolymers Interacting via Hydrogen Bonding. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 213: 2075–2080. doi: 10.1002/macp.201200255
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!