Preparation of Soft Microactuators in a Continuous Flow Synthesis Using a Liquid-Crystalline Polymer Crosslinker
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Volume 213, Issue 18, pages 1871–1878, September 26, 2012
How to Cite
Fleischmann, E.-K., Ohm, C., Serra, C. and Zentel, R. (2012), Preparation of Soft Microactuators in a Continuous Flow Synthesis Using a Liquid-Crystalline Polymer Crosslinker. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 213: 1871–1878. doi: 10.1002/macp.201200276
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!