Effect of Branched Side Chains on the Physicochemical and Photovoltaic Properties of Poly(3-hexylthiophene) Isomers
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Volume 213, Issue 21, pages 2267–2274, November 14, 2012
How to Cite
Cui, C., Sun, Y., Zhang, Z.-G., Zhang, M., Zhang, J. and Li, Y. (2012), Effect of Branched Side Chains on the Physicochemical and Photovoltaic Properties of Poly(3-hexylthiophene) Isomers. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 213: 2267–2274. doi: 10.1002/macp.201200319
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!