Effect of Branched Side Chains on the Physicochemical and Photovoltaic Properties of Poly(3-hexylthiophene) Isomers
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Volume 213, Issue 21, pages 2267–2274, November 14, 2012
How to Cite
Cui, C., Sun, Y., Zhang, Z.-G., Zhang, M., Zhang, J. and Li, Y. (2012), Effect of Branched Side Chains on the Physicochemical and Photovoltaic Properties of Poly(3-hexylthiophene) Isomers. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 213: 2267–2274. doi: 10.1002/macp.201200319
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!