Mesh-Like Vesicles Formed From Blends of Poly(4-vinyl pyridine)-b-polystyrene-b-poly(4-vinyl pyridine) Block Copolymers via Gradual Blending Method
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Volume 213, Issue 21, pages 2261–2266, November 14, 2012
How to Cite
Yan, N., Yang, X., Zhu, Y., Xu, J. and Sheng, Y. (2012), Mesh-Like Vesicles Formed From Blends of Poly(4-vinyl pyridine)-b-polystyrene-b-poly(4-vinyl pyridine) Block Copolymers via Gradual Blending Method. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 213: 2261–2266. doi: 10.1002/macp.201200354
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!