Green-Light-Induced Cationic Ring Opening Polymerization Reactions: Perylene-3,4:9,10-bis(Dicarboximide) as Efficient Photosensitizers
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Volume 214, Issue 9, pages 1052–1060, May 14, 2013
How to Cite
Tehfe, M.-A., Dumur, F., Graff, B., Gigmes, D., Fouassier, J.-P. and Lalevée, J. (2013), Green-Light-Induced Cationic Ring Opening Polymerization Reactions: Perylene-3,4:9,10-bis(Dicarboximide) as Efficient Photosensitizers. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 214: 1052–1060. doi: 10.1002/macp.201200728
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!