Inkjet Approaches Contribute to Facile Isotactic Poly(Methyl)/Syndiotactic Poly(Methyl Methacrylate) Stereocomplex Surface Preparation
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Volume 214, Issue 14, pages 1590–1595, July 25, 2013
How to Cite
Ajiro, H., Hinoue, T. and Akashi, M. (2013), Inkjet Approaches Contribute to Facile Isotactic Poly(Methyl)/Syndiotactic Poly(Methyl Methacrylate) Stereocomplex Surface Preparation. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 214: 1590–1595. doi: 10.1002/macp.201300207
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!