Comparing Ammonium and Phosphonium Polymerized Ionic Liquids: Thermal Analysis, Conductivity, and Morphology
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Volume 214, Issue 18, pages 2099–2107, September 2013
How to Cite
Hemp, S. T., Zhang, M., Allen, M. H., Cheng, S., Moore, R. B. and Long, T. E. (2013), Comparing Ammonium and Phosphonium Polymerized Ionic Liquids: Thermal Analysis, Conductivity, and Morphology. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 214: 2099–2107. doi: 10.1002/macp.201300322
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2013
- U.S. Army Research Office under. Grant Number: W911NF-07-1-0452
- Ionic Liquids in Electro-Active Devices (ILEAD) MURI
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0923107
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0722638
- Army Research Office (ARO). Grant Number: W911NF-10-1-0307
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!