Special Article Series-Full Paper
Near-Infrared Photovoltaic Performance of Conjugated Polymers Containing Thienoisoindigo Acceptor Units
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Volume 214, Issue 21, pages 2388–2397, November 2013
How to Cite
Karakawa, M. and Aso, Y. (2013), Near-Infrared Photovoltaic Performance of Conjugated Polymers Containing Thienoisoindigo Acceptor Units. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 214: 2388–2397. doi: 10.1002/macp.201300426
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
- Comprehensive Analysis Center (CAC)
- Institute of Scientific and Industrial Research (ISIR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!